This week has been bitter sweet for me.
I have 3 wonderful babies. My middle baby turned 5 this week!!!
I cannot believe how fast these last 5 years have just flown by!
I remember when I brought that tiny old man home.
Think Benjamin Button.
Comb over and everything LOL
It’s bitter because he’s growing up.
It’s sweet because he’s growing up.
You Mommies know what I mean… *sigh*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! I LOVE YOU!
A special thanks to sjAimee for the shout out and
pointing you guys to my little corner.
THANK YOU, sjAimee!!!
You. Made. My. Day!
I now have 14 followers!!! Double digits, yo!
WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU!
I feel so honored that you guys are here!
I think all of you are be-awesome! (Rhino from Bolt)
As a token of my thanks I have a couple of gifts.
No, they aren’t much, but they are very delectable!
I am a chocoholic! My gift is the recipe to
Momma’s Famous Brownie Pudding.
It is homemade brownies on top
with a creamy pudding under.
"Yum Yum Yum! Delicioso!"
1 cup flour
¾ cup sugar
2 Tbls baking cocoa
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ cup milk
2 Tbls cooking oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup nuts, your choice (optional)
¾ cup brown sugar
¼ cup baking cocoa
1¾ cup HOT water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sift first 5 dry ingredients; add milk, oil and vanilla.
Stir till smooth; add nuts (optional).
Pour into greased (or baking sprayed) 8x8x2 inch pan.
In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Slowly pour over batter in pan.
Bake for approximately 45 minutes.
The brownie part will rise to the top and the yum-a-licious pudding part will be underneath. The pudding will be VERY runny when it’s hot. The longer it sits and cools, the more pudding like it gets. But who can resist hot brownies? Not me! I hope you all enjoy!
For those of you who aren’t chocolate lovers or are on a diet,
how about some Lemonade?
A list of some of my favorite FanFics!
Most of these are filled with some sexin’s.
For those of you under 18,
stick with Gift A.
- Wide Awake by Angstgoddess- Just in case you haven’t gotten wind of this magnificent story, finish my blog, comment, then GO READ IT! It is all Human, with canon couples, but they don’t call her Angstgoddess for nothin’! Bella and Edward both have a troubled past that they must overcome. There are some delicious cookies and some magical Unicorns. Don’t understand? Read it and you will! Personally, when I read this, the story was not finished. It left off in a VERY dark place. It put me in a funk for a whole week! Like people-avoided-me-at-all-costs kind of funk. But don’t fret! The sun rose in the east and all that is left is the Epilogue.
These next stories are all tied in together and deal with a Dominant/submissive lifestyle. If that’s not your thing, don’t bother. If you’re not sure, READ THEM! They are very sexy and well written. And please, she has said this, and I’ll say it too: She does not life this life and it does not necessarily represent the exact lifestyle. It is a fictional story, though she does try to research there is only so much you can do. There. I feel better.
- The stories by tara sue me:
a. The Submissive - This is the original story and is in Bella’s, the submissive, point of view b. The Dominant- This is same story but from Edward’s, the Dominant, point of view. As it does tell the same story, it is not simply a re-hash of The Submissive. There are a lot of things going on in Edward’s head and he doesn’t skim over some of the parts that Bella might have.
c. The Training- This is the sequel to the previously mentioned stories by tara sue me.
This next story is great! It starts off with couples totally mismatched. Do they stay that way? Maybe. Maybe not.
- The Ex-Factor: Edward & Bella by AngelAtTwilight- Basically, this is a story 4 years after Edward and Bella break up right out of high school, and all their anger, unresolved feelings, and how their lives have moved on. If you can’t tell by the title, it is a Bella & Edward story. So, if you aren’t too fond of the first couplings, at least keep that in mind. Angel’s profile page also has a LOT of little extra’s for the story. This story mixes it up with many different points of view. Edward, Bella, Jasper, Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Jacob. They are ALL there, and she does a great job getting into each of these characters heads! While this story does have some sexin’s it is also a great story about love and overcoming past demons. So if you aren’t as fond of the lemony goodness, you can skim over them and not miss out on the story.
This next story is also very sweet with a few lemons thrown in. Again, if lemonade is not your thing, skim over them, but read this story! It’s got one hell of an ending I think!
- Falling For You by GreenEyedGirl17- Bella is a pediatric nurse who’s had her fair share of bad dates and happens to work for Carlisle. Edward is Carlisle's son and a divorced father of two. Scheming friends will try to bring them together but will Tanya ruin everything?
WARNING: THIS NEXT STORY IS SPOILERISH IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOKS- Skip ahead to the next one.
- Waxing Crescent by Pastiche Pen- It's a story about Renesmee, a few years old, but about 16. She's ready and wants to go to High School, meet new friends, and is finding new feelings for Jacob. Then a stranger comes to town and turns all the Cullen's lives for a loop.
As if you guys don’t already know about this story. It is Twilight swimming in the Twilight Zone! I’m talking twisted and crazy, sexy and scary, sweet and psychotic. Figured it out?
- Buried Among the Begonias by DurtyNelly- This is one fucked up Edward and Bella story, but you just can’t stop reading it! Here’s another warning: This story is not for the weak hearted nor the weak stomached. It is crazy. It is twisted. It is damp, dark basements scary, with sex in between and sometimes included in the craziness. But I’ll be damned if I stop reading it! It’s the car wreck you can’t turn away from, and I love DurtyNelly for it! For writing something completely different than I have yet to see in the FanFic world.
Now finally, my last pimpin’. Check out this pic, then take a minute and listen to the song that inspired the last story. (I’ll try not to sing too loud, but no promises because this band is one of my current obsessions)
Intrigued? I know I was!
- I Get Off by britpacksuccubus- Such delicious graphic lemons throughout this whole story. Intended as a one-shot, this story has grown and I cannot say enough about it b/c I absolutely LOVE this story. (That’s the exhibitionist, freak in me speaking) Throughout the story, there are some Twilight throw backs to remind us why we are there in the first place. So far we've been visited by Peepella and SmokeN’Strokeward plus a few others. Here’s the summary:
“When Bella becomes Edward’s assistant and moves in across the street, what will happen when he takes in the view? And not just those of the skyline…”
On brit’s profile page, there are also links for the outfits worn, the places they live, characters, and even the songs that inspire(d) the story. She put a lot of work into this! Hell, just check out all her stories, they are wonderfully smut filled and fuck-tastically HAWT!
If you noticed the title of this post, it’s called My Enablers.
What few friends and forced relationships (in-laws,
bros and parents) I have left, have been saved.
They don’t have to listen to as much
“Twilight this, Twilight that,”
“New Moon premiere,”
“Edward & Bella,”
They profusely thank you!
And so do I.
I don’t have to hear “It’s only a movie, Whitey!”
I don’t have to taste the sour rejection.
I don’t have to see the eyes roll.
I don’t have to smell the farts.
I don’t have to feel the sigh.
Till next time…