- He's a major character, duh.
- New Moon is almost here, and this is his time to shine. When I first read New Moon, even though I knew it was coming, I cried and cried but continued to "read" and not just skip to the end. And if "by read" you mean, *speed typing* reading really, really fast over the whole thing and hating Jacob and his immature ways just to hurry and get to the part when Edward and Bella are back together again, *whew* then yes, that's how I read it the first time. When I read it again, I actually liked Jacob. The third time, I was smitten. And the fourth... I fell in love. I felt his pain. I cried when he asked Bella to stay. In the end, I am happy for Edward and Bella, but I definitely saw the path of Jacob and Bella play out in my mind. To continue...
- I have a thing for the Native physical features. (my husband is Mexican Indian heritage *waggles eyebrows*)
- I want to be able to look at Jacob without getting arrested for the dirty thoughts that run through my mind. Ya know, like the space heater scene *wink wink*
- I want to be able to look at Jacob without getting arrested for the dirty thoughts that run through my head. Ya know, like the space heater scene *wink wink* (This is a big enough of a reason I counted it twice!)
If you haven't figured it out yet, I would change Jacob. Maybe if Taylor were a few yrs older? I don't know, he's just not that cute to me... Sorry all you Taylor fans, but it's just how I feel! And I couldn't find one person to fit my Jacob. Especially since he changes SO MUCH in New Moon. So, I have a few different people, you can mesh them all together in your head b/c I am not talented with that all PhotoShop shit.
First I give you Rudy Youngblood. This would be my Twilight to beginning of New Moon, perpetually happy-go-lucky Jacob. Look at that grin. I could see this man in a homemade garage, working on cars and motorcycles, all greased up... *daydreaming of space heaters* Sorry, I'm back :)
Next is Rick Mora. This is more how I actually picture Jacob's face, with the very angular jaw and cheeks, but I wanted him to be a little cuter. Still, Rick's hair is gorgeous, so just put this hair on Rudy's face. Can't you see this as the mean face he puts on when he's trying to make Bella leave him alone though?
Announcement: The part of Jacob Black, the Werewolf, will be played by Jason Dehoyo. Just look at those soulful eyes. You can swim in them! And the body? Yeah, now that's what a ripped Werewolf is supposed to look like... *drooooool*
So, there ya have it folks, my Jacob Black. I think I have made up for my little mishap in the previous post. Jacob, himself, told me he feels better now since I dedicated this WHOLE thing to him. Boy, am I relieved to hear that!